Kendra E. Ardnek is releasing Honor: A Quest In this month. In its honor (!), she’s having all sorts of fun challenges at her blog as well as a giveaway of a set of paperbacks – and this tag happens to be one of them.
And she says, “For the record, each and every one of these questions are RELEVANT.”
1. Have you read any of the Bookania Quests yet? If so, what is your favorite thing about them? If not, why are you excited to read them?
Yes. I’ve read al￼l that have been released and read some sneak peeks of Honor. 🙂 I enjoy the light whimsy and the puns. It’s just the thing for when I’m in a mood to read twisty adventures without anything too heavy. That said, these books are also somehow deep at the same time, which I love.
2. What is your favorite fairy tale that no one else seems to know about?
That thing called NO fairy tales. 😉 Seriously, fairy tales seem to be a fad nowadays, and not having a favorite is unheard of. 😉
3. Sword or Bow?
Bow. Always bow. I own one myself…somewhere…from back in my teen archery phase.
4. What is your favorite Fairy Tale mash-up universe?
5. What is your favorite fictional sword?
Lucy’s dagger. Does that count?
6. Name a Rebellious Princess that you felt to be particularly well-developed and compelling.
The one in Ransomed by Elizabeth Ender. If you haven’t read it, do. It’s amazing, a super quick read, and inexpensive.
7. What is your favorite representation of Robin Hood?
Trask of Ilyon Chronicles. 😉 What can I say.
8. Who is your favorite fictional mother?
Mamsie in Five Little Peppers! 😀
9. If you could learn any language in the world instantaneously, which would you choose?
Biblical Hebrew. Or else whichever one would be most practical to communicate with the greatest number of people I’ll come across.
10. Who is someone in your life that you couldn’t bear to lose?
This post contains affliate links.