Overrun By Your Love has slipped out into the world, and I’ve enjoyed spotlighting it over this past weekend. Many thanks to the wonderful bloggers who joined me in this journey. Check out any blog tour stops you may have missed:
- Kelsey spotlighted my poem “April, When Bluebonnets Grow,” a poetic meditation on life and eternity.
- Faith P. celebrated with a book spotlight.
- Faith B. posted on her Blog Tour site.
- ” . . . a beautiful little book.” ~ Kellyn, who amazingly scheduled a post despite having no internet for the week
- Jaye, whose blog color scheme beautifully matches my book’s color scheme, hosted me.
- Jessica spotlighted my poem “Stand in the Gap!” – a timely and sobering reminder for believers.
- Elizabeth had me over on her lovely blog.
- “Some beauties in there.” Brie left a detailed review of the book as well as spotlighting one of my very favorite poems, To Live is Christ.
“…very enjoyable and encouraging to read…”
“…definitely a great read when you don’t want to read a huge novel and want something different.”
~ Goodreads reader comments
And now for the giveaway winners!
The winner of the ebook is . . .
Mikhail Rapoport, Jr.!
And the winner of the paperback is . . .
Congratulations to both of you! I’ll be in touch by email regarding your prizes. And thank you very much to all of you who entered.
If you haven’t checked out Overrun By Your Love on Amazon yet, you can do that here. And if you’re waiting for the paperback, the good news is that it should be on Amazon by the end of the week – stay tuned for news on that!