Edifying fellowship is important, especially for believers. That’s why I’ve been delighted to connect with other Christian ladies over a cup of tea – even though we live many miles apart.
Last fall, I posted about my participation in the 11th Annual Tea Cup & Mug Exchange, hosted by Stephanie at The Enchanting Rose. This spring, I was blessed to participate in the 12th Annual Exchange, and it proved to be just as lovely as the last.
This year, I was assigned to Tamela to send a tea cup package to. I enjoyed searching for a pink floral teacup to include in her package as well as putting together a variety of other goodies.
I love the combination of delicate pink roses with blue wildflowers, and I was delighted to send it to Tamela. 🙂
My toddler and I were taking a walk one April afternoon amid piles of snow from our late-season blizzard when an exciting package appeared in the mail – long before I was beginning to expect it!
What a delight to unwrap the beautiful treasures sent by Sarah R, and how fun to learn that she and I have much in common, including our home state!
Such an overwhelming and beautiful array of elegant items!
- A handwritten letter, a photo, Minnesota booklets, two sermon CDs, a business card for Sarah’s Etsy shop, and several fun sticky notes explaining each item in the package!
- Hamburger/grilling seasoning that looks delicious and will be sure to be used this summer
- Two handmade potholders with cheery bird and wildflower designs. I love the colors, patterns, thickness and size of these!
- A leaf-shaped tea bag holder – so gorgeous! I’m already using this every day to hold my daily vitamins or fruit slices as well as for a tea bag or spoon.
- An elegant mug rug Sarah sent me from Stephanie’s own Etsy shop!
- An assortment of delightful teas including Throat Coat, peppermint, holiday berry, an amazing-smelling cinnamon tea, and an entire box of our favorite kind of tea: Good Earth Sweet and Spicy
- Spring floral napkins for a tea party
- A handy and beautiful set of notepaper for lists, memos, and reminders, featuring butterflies and wildflowers – some of my favorites!
- A set of blue notecards with a design representing Minnesota lakes 🙂
- A snowman tea mug that coordinates with my set of winter snowman dishes!
- And this breathtaking tea cup and saucer! Light blue and springtime wildflowers: this just might be my favorite tea cup that I’ve ever seen! It’s exactly my style, and I’m thrilled with it!
Thank you SO much, Sarah, for such a wonderful and thrilling package! I was surprised and delighted by each item, and the thought and love you wrapped into the package is a blessing. May God richly bless you!
If you’re here from Stephanie’s blog, thanks so much for visiting my little corner here – I’m delighted you’ve stopped by, and I wish you love, blessings, and joy as you browse the other tea cup photos.
If you’d like to be notified when Stephanie hosts future tea cup and mug exchanges, you can sign up for one notification here.
Have a lovely day, my friends! I’d love it if you’d continue our conversation in the comments. What methods have you found to continue fellowship with others, especially at times where other believers may be geographically distant?