Kendra E. Ardnek is editing and creating new covers for six of her books, and she’s created a tag for us to have fun with while we’re waiting.
1. How long have you been following Knitted By God’s Plan and how did you find me?
Oh my. I don’t know. Years and years…I believe you were the first person I followed that I hadn’t met first. I probably found you through the blogs of Jessica Greyson and Elizabeth Ender. I stalked you privately for quite some time before following publicly or commenting. 😛
2. If you’ve read any of my books, which? And which are your favorites? If you haven’t read any, which are you most interested in?
All of them. Rizkaland, specifically LDTD.
3. If you could redesign any of my covers, how would it look? Feel free to photoshop something, or just describe it.
I’d redesign WPFP in bright, vivid reds, water-blues, and rich purples – somewhere along the lines of one of Alea Harper’s fan covers. 🙂
4. Of my WIP’s, which are you most eager for me to finish and publish?
Currently, Love and Memory. Though I’m also looking forward to Worth of a King.
5. Which of my Pinterest Storyboards do you find the most intriguing?
The Laura board.
6. Pick a fairy tale and tell me how you would like to rewrite it.
No matter what I pick, you’ll probably say you’ve done something like that. Little Red Riding Hood, only the wolf is a hero, and Little Red is actually Big Bad Blue, a man with a mysterious past, an identity hidden under an enormous blue cloak and hood, and whom the villagers whisper about behind their hands.
Wow, maybe I should actually write that…
7. Recommend a book for me to read.
Martin Hospitality, Abigayle Claire
8. If you and I were stranded together on a desert island, how long do you think that we would survive?
Depends. If I was in charge, I have a hunch we wouldn’t work together well at all. So I’d put you in charge and help you catch a vision for a survival plan, and then we’d be super creative in carrying it out. If it’s only surviving until we attract the attention of a rescuer, I’d say our chances are pretty good. If there’s danger from wildlife or people, I can’t say.
9. What is a project that you’re working on that you can’t wait to release into the world?
So many… but right now, Life in the Son, a six-book series of Biblical meditations.
10. What is a burning question that you have for me?
How do you do so much at once in life?
Thanks for the fun tag, Kendra! Readers, feel free to do this tag on your own blog or in the comments. (It counts as an entry to Kendra’s six book giveaway!)